Place of my heart - Tianjin

Have you ever been in the place, when you feel the conection between this place and your heart? I had this feelings, when I was in China - Tianjin.


This city is so nice. When I was in this place for the first time I felt like in the cartoon. Picturesque nature with a lot of green places. We live next to the park, so it was really nice. We could go and have a nice walk every morning or every free time. But usually we had a "small walk" only in the evening.

The bicycles was "for free" and we could ride on a bicycle without problem. I didn´t know to ride on a bicycle, but I tried it and I learned it a little bit.
Our accomodation was close to everything. Maybe 5 minutes from us was 24/7 shop, 30 min by walk was very good and nice pub and 30 min by walk Muse club. The place has the best situation for everyone, who likes walking or cycling.

Komentáre

Obľúbené príspevky z tohto blogu

My dreaming about China