Dragons like symbol of China and symbol of me

Do you know, that dragons are really popular in China? Dragon is symbol of potent and aspicious power. Control over water, sky, rainfall and floods. Dragon is symbol of power, strength and luck. Chinese "lóng".

I really love dragons and I collect dragons from my childhood. For me, dragon is symbol of strength and love. When I don´t know, what I will do, because I feel really bad I find some dragon in my room and I start to talk with it. Of course, conversation is only in my mind, but in my heart it is something like "I talk about my problems and I know, that we will solve it together." After my little conversation with my dragon, I feel better and I know, that everything will be better.

When I was in Beijing Airport and China, I saw a lot of Chinese dragons. Every historic architecture contain dragon and it looks really attractive. When I saw it, I know that I am in my real hometown. In country, what I will really love and I really love China. For me, it is something like kingdom of my dreams and happiness.

Komentáre

Obľúbené príspevky z tohto blogu

My dreaming about China