Pejoy Chopstick Hazel Nuts

Do you want to try something sweet but more neutral like typical European sweets? Try pejoy sticks.

Hazel Nuts sweets are very popular in Europe and Slovakia, so this was my first variety, what I wanted to buy from sweets. Something delicios, attractive with hazel nuts.


Pejoy Stick Hazel Nuts are very good like a small snack. The pack include 2 smaller packs with a long sticks. My sticks are broken from traveling, but it doesn´t matter :) The taste is great :) They looks like typical Slovakia "Dru" salt chopstick.

They are little sweet, but only a little bit. You can feel nutty flavour, but it is really decent. I like it so much. It is something different like Europeans sweets. And this will be the best variety for you, if you want to limit sugar, but you need something for you. Really good like a small snack.

Pejoy offer more flavours like Red Wine, Chocolate or Green Tea. And I want to write about this flavours in the future, too. :)

Komentáre

Obľúbené príspevky z tohto blogu

My dreaming about China