Tasting - Run Hou Tang

Who wants to try new food, new sweets? Who likes try something new? Who is excited about new things, what you don´t know to buy on your country? 



I wanted to try something new, something traditional Chinese and this is the rason, why I bought chinese candies. Candy is very special. Every girl likes to have a candy in her school bag, handbag or in the table. It is really good sweet, what you can eat every time and in every place. 

Firstly, if you want to try Chinese food and sweets, you need to know, that Chinese food is not sweet like Europe - special Slovakia. We love sugar so much and we want to have a sugar in every food. Chinese food is more neutral or spicy. 


Run Hou Tang are really special candies. Firstly, you can feel on your tongue only menthol, and I really love menthol candies - taste is very similar like Slovakians "hašlerky". After few seconds you can feel on your tongue some special ingredience - bitter taste. For me, it is something new, because in Slovakia we don´t have bitter taste. Bitter taste is only if you need some pill or medicine. 


Run Hou Tang candies are not my favourities and I don´t want to try this candies again. But finally, I want to try something else. I am confident, that I will find something really tasty. Something, what I will want to eat every time and maybe it will be my favourite candy or food. :) 

Komentáre

Obľúbené príspevky z tohto blogu

My dreaming about China